- 2022 Submissions
- Post production support
- Pro & Press
- Service and info
Towards a new programming dynamic…
The 37th edition of Entrevues (November 20-27, 2022) will be a decidedly collective event!
Elsa Charbit, who has been the artistic director of Entrevues since 2019, is now parting ways with the festival to pursue new professional horizons. The entire team would like to thank her and applaud the work she has accomplished, the passion and unwavering dedication she has shown since the very beginning, even during a major health crisis.
With the support of the Belfort City Council, the team at Entrevues and Cinémas d'Aujourd'hui is moving towards a new programming and management dynamic this year by setting up a collegial artistic direction! On this occasion, the team has surrounded itself with new artistic collaborators:
RETROSPECTIVES AND THEMATIC PROGRAMMING
- Anna Tarassachvili, Head of Non-Competitive Programs
- Charles Herby-Fünfschilling, Programming and Coordination
- Mathieu Macheret (journalist and critic), Associate Programmer
- Laurence Reymond (programmer and producer), Associate Programmer
- Cécile Cadoux, Head of the Film Department
- Claire-Emmanuelle Blot, Victor Bournérias, Vincent Poli, Paola Raiman, members of the Selection Committee
The team is now at work to design the 37th edition, a collective venture filled with discovery and renewal...
Photo © Dorine Maillot - Entrevues 2021