5 international feature films that are towards the end of the editing process are selected and examined by a jury made up of the award’s support partners, a film festival programmer, and a filmmaker.
The films are presented during the festival in screenings reserved for industry professionals (distributors and programmers). The jury deliberates at the end of the screenings and nominates only one film among the 5 applicants, which will receive the entire post production services proposed.
Thanks to the participation of French companies La Puce A L'Oreille, Studio Orlando, Le Grand Action and Cineli Digital, the awarded film will receive the following technical services:
- sound post-production (editing and/or mixing and/or recordings) worth 14 000 euros (offered by LA PUCE A L'OREILLE)
- conformation and color grading worth 17 000 euros (offered by STUDIO ORLANDO)
- checking of the mix in a movie theatre worth 3 000 euros (offered by LE GRAND ACTION)
- subtitling into English or French and DCP mastering worth 6 500 euros (offered by CINELI DIGITAL)
- The skills of a post-production manager, Elsa Cohen, are also part of the offer. She will supervise the post-production planning and coordination with the producer.
> Learn more about the composition of the selection committee
> The 2023 submissions will be open from September 4th to October 14th!