5 international feature films that are towards the end of the editing process are selected and examined by a jury made up of the award’s support partners, a film festival programmer, and a filmmaker.
The films are presented during the festival in screenings reserved for industry professionals (distributors and programmers). The jury deliberates at the end of the screenings and nominates only one film among the 5 applicants, which will receive the entire post production services proposed.
Thanks to the participation of French companies CinéliDigital, La Puce à l'oreille, Polyson and Studio Orlando the awarded film will receive the following technical services:
- conformation and color grading worth 17 000 (offered by Studio Orlando)
- sound post-production (editing and/or mixing and/or recordings) worth 14 000 euros (offered by La Puce à l'Oreille)
- mix finalization worth 2 800 euros (offered by PolySon)
- subtitling into French or English (offered by CineliDigital)
- DCP mastering (offered by CineliDigita)
- The skills of a post-production manager, PIERRE HUOT, are also part of the offer. He will supervise the post-production planning and coordination with the producer.
SUBMISSIONS WILL BE OPEN FROM BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER TO OCTOBER 10
SELECTED FILMS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON OCTOBER 28th
READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS 2019