- 2019 Submissions
- Post production support
- Pro & Press
- Service and info
The festival is a space for privileged encounters and a think tank for professionals involved with young auteurs’ cinema.
* The Preview Screenings for the North East France film exhibitors (in partnership with the CNC, the GNCR, and ACID)
* The "East workshop" (a meeting with the film project officers of the five regions in North East France)
* The Regional meetings on image education
* The workshop "Films in public libraries"
* [Films en cours] Post-production support
Entrevues selects seven movies for a preview screening organized for the film exhibitors of the five regions in North East France, thus contributing to the dissemination of these films.
Each movie is presented by its director and distributor. Discussions concerning promotion of challenging arthouse films follow the screenings.
Organized by the Pole Image de Franche Comté.
For many years, the film project officers of the five regions in North East France have been meeting during the Entrevues festival in order to launch discussions and develop joint projects.
Since 2009, Entrevues offers an award to support cinematic post-production. First, second, and third international feature films that are near the end of the editing process are eligible for [Films en cours]. Every year, five projects are selected and examined by a professional jury. The laureate can benefit from services that will help them finish their film under the best available technical conditions. Learn more.
Arnaud des Pallières [Films en cours] 2013 Jury member and Winner Antoine Boutet with Sud eau nord déplacer (France, Les films du présent, Sister productions)
© Vincent Courtois