- 2019 Program
- Post production support
- Pro & Press
- Service and info
La Puce à l'Oreille is a group of sound engeneers, sound editors, musicians and sound mixers, created in 2009. Thanks to the complementarity of their skills, they assure the fluidity of sound work of all audiovisual project, giving to it both technical quality and originality. Technical services provided : shooting / sound recording ; 4 studios of sound editing and mixing
Poly-Son Post Production is a service enterprise specialized in sound post-production for cinema.
Founded and managed by a professional team, its main goal is to make available performing and reliable instruments to accompany movie productions under the best possible conditions.
Thus, in their Parisian business sites, Poly-Son offers a full range of technical and human support for all sound post-production purposes:
- Dolby certified cinema mixing auditoriums: Palo Alto Paris and Palo Alto Montreuil.
- Compact 5+1 mixing studios, Premix cinema-mixing TV.
- Sound effects recording and post-synchronisation: The Studios of the 5th arrondissement.
- Image and sound editing (equipped rooms or mobile equipment).
- Follow-up services for workflow-calibration-soundbanks-archiving-deliveries-TV mastering.
PIERRE HUOT, post-production manager
Since 2011, Pierre Huot has been active within the collective of film producers Agat Films & Cie/ Ex Nihilo, where he is responsible for overseeing the post-production of the feature films.
A good average of 4.5 films per year since the beginning of this century.
Pierre Huot has worked on films by Solveig Anspach, Robert Guédiguian, Amos Gitaï, Laurent Achard, Lucas Belvaux, Roberto Minervini, Valeria Bruni-Tedeschi, Nicolas Saada, Antony Cordier...